LIVE AUCTION WEBCAST (LAW) WITH REAL TIME BIDDING
INFORMATION FOR SUCCESSFUL BIDDING & VIEWING OF LIVE AUCTION WEBCASTS ON BOVINEBID.COM
REGISTRATION FOR AUCTION
- Go to www.Bovinebid.com and click on the “Bovinebid.com Live Auction Webcasts” button. To guarantee successful registration, please register the day prior to the sale. Although we do our best to register all interested parties up until and during the auction, registering earlier will insure the greatest success for bidder approval for bidding and viewing auction.
- Click the red register button listed for each sale or click "Register Now" at the login panel to the right of the sale listings.
- Fill out the registration information
- Once the bidder has registered they will be logged into the system. The login panel will now say "Welcome, _____" you are bidder #-----.
- The bidder will now need to request to bid. The bidder should find the sale that they desire to bid on out of the sales that are currently listed. The sale listings will now have red buttons that read "Request to Bid". These buttons are now in place of the original "Register" red button. The bidder will click on the "Request to Bid" button for the sale and a bid request will be created.
- An email will be sent to the Bovinebid.com letting them know a new bid request has been created.
- Live auction video and audio will be available approximately 30-60 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the auction.
HOW TO BID
- On the day of the live sale the bidder will need to follow instructions above for proper registration.
- The bidder will then login with their email and password that they registered with in the login panel to the right of the sale listings.
Once they are logged in they will need to click on a red flashing button that reads "Click here to bid live". This button will only be available for sales that the bidder requested to bid on and were approved for. When they click the red button they will then be automatically loaded into the webcast system.
- If you have already registered for previous Live Auction Webcasts and have been approved for bidding, received the following e-mail confirmation:
"You have been approved to bid on all sales at Bovinebid.com. Click here to view the sales."
Follow these instructions:
- Click on the link provided which will take you to Live Auction Webcast sale list
- Choose the sale of interest by selecting “Click here to bid live now” to accept terms and condition as well as join the auction
- A screen will load that says "Auction Rules". The bidder will read the Auction Rules and then hit the "I Agree" button.
- Once the bidder agrees to the Auction Rules the bidder interface for the sale will load. The bidder will now be in the system and ready to bid.